Mo Foods Mod 1.5.2 Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6
Mo’ Foods+ Mod 1.5.2 Changelogs
Added: Bacon (raw, cooked, crispy, thick), butter, flour, pastry dough, cooking bowl, pastry lined bowl, beef gravy, steak pie, apple slices, knife, handle, olive trees (olive log, olive leaves, olive sapling, olive planks), olives, olive oil, glass jar, salt rock, salt, sliced loaf, bread slice (buttered and plain), rotten leather, lamb (raw, cooked and dropped from sheep), mustard seeds, mustard plant
Mo’ Foods+ Mod 1.5.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
Required MinecraftDev” launcher
1. Download Mo’ Foods+ Mod 1.5.2 (MoFoods+1.0-1.5.2.zip) and Minecraft Forge
2. Run the launcher, select 1.5.2 from the drop down in the top right, log in and run it to the menu screen, then close.
3. click on the start menu and in the search bar type %APPDATA% and press enter.
4. Go into the folder name “.minecraft” then go to versions and copy the folder named “1.5.2″, paste it with a new name. I suggest “1.5.2-Modded”.
5. go into that folder, and rename the both files inside to the same thing you named the folder. Don’t change the file extensions.
6. When you’ve done that, open the renamed .json file in notepad.
7. near the beginning of the file should be something saying “”1.5.2″, change that to whatever you named the other files and folder.
8. Once done, restart the launcher and you should find whatever you named the files in the drop down from the list. If so go back to the folder you created.
9. Open the newly named .jar file with an archiver such as winrar, winzip or 7zip.
10. Delete the META-INF
11. drag all files from minecraft forge zip you downloaded and drop them in the jar file.
12. Open the MoFoods zip you downloaded and drag the mods folder into the jar aswell.
13. try running your custom version from the launcher by going to the drop down in the top right and selecting it. Then log in and play the game.
14. If you get an error, check the console that is included in the launcher and find the file it references to and paste that to me in an inbox. I WILL reply. If you can’t find the file, then inbox me for help.