Mo’ Villages Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
Mo’ Villages Mod Installations for Minecraft
1. Install the recommended version of Forge
2. Download this Mo’ Villages Mod
3. Put this mod in the mods folder
4. Make a new world or explore!
Known problems with other mods:
•Crashes with Highlands – to fix, go to the Highlands config folder and open StructureConfig. Under the section BiomesVanilla, set all the biomes from true to false. This will allow Mo’ Villages to generate its villages.
To change how commonly villages spawn:
1. Go into your .minecraft or minecraft folder
2. Go into the config folder and then MoVillages folder
3. Open VillageDistance.cfg with a text editor (Notepad or TextEdit)
4. Change the value according to the key (lower = more common, higher = less common)
To change which villages spawn (1.2.1 or greater)
1. Use the previous steps to go to VillageDistance.cfg
2. Change the values from true to false for all the villages you don’t want to spawn.