The much-anticipated Aspirants event in Mobile Legends has become one of the newly-released skin events that will be returning in the month of November 2023. The event which began on the 19th of November, 2023 would last for 43 days, till the 31st of December, 2023 which is the year-end. The last edition of the Aspirants Event had given out skins for Layla and Fanny.
The November 2023 Aspirants event will be returning with Ruby and Angela Aspirants skins, as well as other exclusive effects, emotes, and skins all for grabs in this event. Without much further ado, let us check out in detail what to expect and the ways to get the event-exclusive skins from this month’s Aspirants event.
How to get skins from the Mobile Legends Aspirants event
Players can use Aspirants Unite Pass to make draws in the event. Without these Aspirant Unite Passes, players can then use Diamonds to draw in the event. Players, on making a 10X draw are guaranteed to get an Unowned Epic skin (excluding Aspirants Skin), amongst other skins and rewards.
On making a 10x draw, players would also be granted an Orb of Hope, which is used to activate the Hope Amplifier and unlock a Terrinia Box, which grants rare Epic or better skins. Unlocking a Terrinia Box 3 times would grant either an Aspirant Skin or an unowned Epic skin. Most other exclusive resources would also be obtained via drawing in the event.
The Aspirants Unite Pass can be obtained by completing certain tasks. On pre-registration for the recharge bonus event, players would get some Aspirants Unite Passes for free. The Aspirants event comes with a Recharge Bonus event that provides free passes to the players when they complete some specific tasks.
Players should pre-register for the Recharge Bonus event to get a free Aspirants Unite Pass. Starting from the 25th of November, 2023 to the 29th of November, 2023, players can then login and complete matches to gain extra event tokens.
Mobile Legends Aspirants Event 2023: Draw rules and Prize pool
The following are some of the event rules to consider before drawing in the event:
- The first 1X draw each day in the event has a 50% off price discount. Hence, instead of costing 210 diamonds, it would then cost 105 diamonds
- The First 10X draw in the event has a 50% off price discount. Hence, instead of costing 2100 diamonds, it would then cost 1050 diamonds.
- Players are guaranteed to obtain an unowned Epic or better skin in the first 10 draws (Excluding the Event exclusive Aspirants skins)
- Players are guaranteed an Epic or better skin every 10 draws afterward, and activating the Orb of Hope, used in the Hope Amplifier to unlock Terinnia boxes, grants rare rewards and items.
- Terrinia boxes would grant Angela or Ruby’s Aspirants skins first, if not yet owned by such players. On opening the other Terrinia boxes, players will then get unowned Collectors and Epic quality skins from the Prize pool.
- Hope Amplifier: This device contains 3 Terrinia boxes. To open a Terrinia box, players must then hit the box with an Orb of Hope 3 times. In short, 30 or 40 draws would grant a Terrinia box.
- Once a Terrinia box is unlocked, the device will be reset. The number of draws required to obtain the next Terrinia box would not change.
- Duplicate skins and battle emotes will be automatically converted into Pass Fragments. Every 30 Pass Fragments will be automatically combined into 1 Aspirant Unite Pass.
- Unused Passes and Pass Fragments will be removed at the end of the event.
The November 2023 Aspirants event would feature 2 event-exclusive skins in the event Prize pool. They are namely:
- Angela’s “Cyber Cherubin” Aspirant Skin
- Ruby’s “Mecha Maiden” Aspirant Skin
Players can also obtain other grades of skins on drawing in the event. Some of the exclusive skins that would be available in the event Prizepool include:
- Badang’s Collector Skin
- Pharsa Collector Skin
- Alucard Lightborn Skin
- Tigreal Lightborn Skin.
- Hayabusa Limited Epic Skin
- Alice Limited Epic Skin
The Prize pool also contains other varieties of Epic, Elite, Special, and Basic skins that are up and available for grabs, in participating in the event.
Drop rates on each 1X Draws
- Aspirants Unite Exclusive skins: Angela’s “Cyber Cherubin”, Ruby’s “Mecha Maiden” (0.01%)
- Exclusive Collector and Limited Epic skins (1.068%)
- Epic Skin: 3.205%
- Special Skin: 3.205%
- Elite Skin: 10.684%
- Basic Skin: 22.436%
- Battle Emotes: 12.385%
- Graffiti: Angela (14-day), Graffiti: Ruby (14-day): 1.424%
- Other (Quick chat, Magic Dust New arrival tickets etc): 45.582%
These skins are really cool as they possess lots of cool visual effects and animations as well as in-match battlefield actions. This event is a great opportunity for players who love collecting skins to lay their hands on many epic skins, as well as the event-exclusive skins.
What are your thoughts about the Mobile Legends Aspirants Event 2023? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.