My Town Mod 1.4.7 Minecraft 1.4.7
MyTown Mod 1.4.7 Features
Don’t be a loner. Play together by building small or big towns!
Join nations to build your towns next to eachother and chat more easily
- Town teleporting
Don’t force your new recruits to walk, let them get to your town quick
- Residents, assistants, mayors
Towny-like hierarchical schema
- HeroChat like chat, town/nation channel
/ch tc – /g Hello! – /l Kle ära nussi – [TR][Mod]supercool[<3]: Buying iridium plates!
- Tight protection
Protects against most mod world changing items like IC mininglaser, BC quarrys, TC excavationwand etc. Tailored for FTB MindCrack modpack.
Claim only half plots for your roads so the one claiming next to it can use the other parts of the plot. Disable outsiders entering a plot or just cant loot or can access but cant build. Disable/enable quarries to make your plots safe against this old devil. And much more. Check it out using /t perm plot.
- Autocomplete for all commands, tab away – /t in Sp0
- Fixed bc builders/diggers protection.
- Changed quarry protection to check the land build rights rather than the bc perm node.
- Added /ta togglegen to stop/start world generation (world limit has to be in place before).
- Changed /tp command’s second syntax to /tp [name] [dim] so it supports interdimensional jumping like chasing already does.
- Changed NPC righclicking to require Access level not Build. Currently supports vanilla Villagers, Millenaire- and Noppes’ CustomNPC npcs.
- Changed player interact check to be of highest prio, so that forge based item usages are always checked before the actual interaction.
So guys! lets say thank to alphaest as developers this awesome MyTown Mod 1.4.7. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like MyTown Mod 1.4.7.
MyTown Mod 1.4.7 Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download MyTown Mod 1.4.7 and place it in your servers mods/ folder
- Download MyTownLib and place it in your servers mods/ folder
- Download PermissionsEx from below, place it in servers mods/ folder
- Start server, stop server to generate config/MyTown/MyTown.cfg and database
- Edit the config file, especially the # protex # group, enable all the mods you have and any vanilla related node you want to use (like creepers, mob location etc)
- Edit the config/permissions.yml file, remove atleast admin and plot count nodes from default group. Refer to the commands manual and/or the exxample pex script below
- Start your server and play