Mystcraft 1.5.1 Mod Changelogs
- Changed the internal structure of linking items (no mechanics changes)
- Fixed portals not activating when books were placed by machines
- Fixed NEI Writing Desk GUI shift
- Changed symbol sprites to Myst characters
- Fixed the visual elements of Ages being wrong on clients
- Fixed most of the terrain generation lighting bugs
- Fixed an assortment of bugs that came from my inventory rewrite
- Fixed the bugs for portals not showing up properly on clients
Book Entities: The books that fall to the ground can be picked up by right clicking them. They will be placed in the player’s inventory and can be used as normal. If a book is left on the ground it will slowly decay (the book flashes as it takes damage). It is also possible to burn or otherwise damage books in this state.
Big thank and credit must go to XCompWiz as developers this awesome Mystcraft 1.5.1 Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Mystcraft 1.5.1 Mod.
Mystcraft 1.5.1 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download Modloader correctly (Includes deleting meta-inf from the minecraft.jar that is opened by winrar)
- Then download the Mystcraft 1.5.1 Mod zip file under this content.
- Open the zip file.
- After that press start.
- There is a box in run.
- Put %appdata% inside it.
- Go into .minecraft folder.
- Go into bins folder.
- Open minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Drag all the contents inside the mystcraft zip into minecraft.jar that is opened by winrar or 7zip.
- it should be able to play now!