NBTedit 1.4.6 Mod Minecraft 1.4.6 indir
NBTedit 1.4.6 Mod Commands
- Edit yourself with the command “/nbtedit me”!
- Opped in Creative mode to use the command (/nbtedit)
- NBTedit to add support for the new int tag which was added recently to Minecraft
- You can simply edit bytes, shorts, ints, longs, floats, doubles and strings. Byte arrays must be exported and imported to edit them
- You can add, rename and delete Tags as well as search for a specific name, value and TagType.
NBTedit 1.4.6 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Download Minecraft Forge (Required)
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar and extract the Forge ModLoader files into there if you don’t have them already
- Paste the NBTEdit zip file into your mods folder. You’re good to go!