Today, Club Penguin released the Mountain Expedition. It’s a bit difficult to complete it, so we will help you complete it. Below is all the cheats to the free items, walkthrough and much more.
To begin the new Mountain Expeidtion, you must:
- Login Club Penguin
- Go to the Ski Village
If you are a non-member, you cannot go any further than this point. For members, you can go inside the Supply Store and pick up some climbing here. Then, start the Mountain Expedition by going upward on your screen. For the non-members, you can still pick up the free Furry Trek Hat.
To complete the first challenge of the Expedition you must:
- Keep going upward until you get to frozen icicles blocking the path.
- Keep clicking the icicles until all of them aren’t sticking out.
- Now you may continue
This is the more difficult part. To complete final challenge of the Expedition, view the instructions below.
- Go next to the ax located in the left.
- A pile of snow will land on it. Now, you must click the leaf in the left corner.
- Keep clicking the leaf until the ax glows. Now, click the ax.
- Keep clicking the ax until the tree trunk falls.
- Now, throw snowballs at the ringing icicles. They will fall and the tree will fly into the air and make a path.
- Continue on the path upward.
Now you have reached the top of the Mountain. Congratulations! To claim your prize, click the barrel of flags. You can also get a free background by clicking the camera at the top. For more information, view the image below.
After the Expedition
After you’ve successfully completed the Mountain Expedition, you do not have to complete it again in order to get to the top of the Mountain. Now, you can easily go to the top of the Mountain by clicking the rope at the Supply Camp. For more information, you can view the image below.
The Secret Room
Sometime during the Mountain Expedition, there is a mysterious secret room. It most likely leads to a dead end, but there is a path that Club Penguin blocked. To get to the secret room, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the 3rd room of the Mountain Expedition
- Click the sparkling rock in the lower-right corner.
- Go inside the cave.
Inside the secret room is a mysterious path at the top. We are not sure where this leads to, but Club Penguin blocked it. It’s possible they will open it sometime in the future, but for now it remains anonymous.
Well, I find the whole Expedition was more or less fun. We got to solve some puzzles that led us to the top and along the way was a lot of penguins helping us out. Basically, I enjoyed the whole thing, but what about you? Did you like the Mountain Expedition? Leave a comment and let us know!