Dungeon Mobs 1.5.2 Mod – Download Dungeon Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1. Well minecrafters, Dungeon Mobs is intended to be a more dangerous analogue to Mo’ Creatures. Instead of providing new animals that liven up the overworld and improve ambiance, this mod introduces a variety of new hostile mobs, all of which hate you. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Dungeon Mobs 1.5.2 Mod ? just see my post below
However, it’s not just enough that they hate you. Each of the mobs in this mod presents a different challenge, requiring you to think tactically about how to surmount the difficulty they pose. While the old stand-by of “hit it with your sword” may work for some, that may not always be the best – or even viable – solution.
Dungeon Mobs 1.5.2 Mod Features
- Hell Hound
- Cave Fisher
- Hook Horror
- Umber Hulk
- Rust Monster
Dungeon Mobs 1.5.2 Mod Changelogs
- New mob: rakshasa.
- Dungeon mobs should no longer be able to spawn near mob spawners not of their type.
- Illithids now save some data (but not domination data – still forthcoming).
- Bugfix: Destrachan sound waves should no longer collide with arrows.
- Bugfix: Beholder eye rays should no longer collide with arrows.
- Hell hounds will now spawn anywhere in the nether.
- Illithids will now socialize with each other.
- Beholders received an animation upgrade.
Big thank and credit must go to GnomeWorks as developers this awesome Dungeon Mobs 1.5.2 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Dungeon Mobs 1.5.2 Mod
Dungeon Mobs 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Dungeon Mobs 1.5.2 Mod.
- Put the .zip into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.