New Dynamic Lights 1.4.4 Mod Minecraft 1.4.4
Dynamic lights 1.4.4 Mod
The Dynamic Lights Mod adds a few brilliant touches with Minecraft’s lighting system. Exploring caves has never been easier thanks to the dynamic lighting mod. When holding a torch, glowstone, etc. it will light up the surrounding area. Similarly, if you throw the lit item it will still light up the area.
Dynamic Lights 1.4.4 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.4
You need install Minecraft Forge
- Locate your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, it’s in %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin
- Create a backup of minecraft.jar
- Open minecraft.jar in an archive editor (WinRar/7-Zip/etc)
- Delete the META-INF folder.
- Copy everything your find in the zip’s “compiled…” folder into your JAR, replacing files and folders
- Copy the settings file into your /.minecraft folder, edit it if you please
- Run Minecraft and test!