New Macro Keybind 1.4.2 Mod Minecraft 1.4.2
Macro Keybind 1.4.2 Mod Does
- Ridiculously easy to use! Just activate the mod then just press the key you want to bind. No memorizing key codes or names!
- Bind keys which are already used for something else! Want to put a macro on the number keys or WASD? Using the override function you can use these keys for both their normal function or as macros when you need them.
- Edit keybinds quickly. Change your binds whenever you want. You can even copy and move macros from key to key with drag ‘n drop.
- Multiple configurations. Different binds in different servers? No problem! It even switches automatically.
- In-game text editor. Want to make a complex macro? No need to alt-tab to notepad, create and edit text files inside minecraft.
- Lots of easy-to-use parameters. Lists of friends, automatic responses, warp points, towns, you name it.
- Scripting! Build custom auto-announcers, time-delay messages, or create your own auto-walk, toggleable-sneak or sprint keys.
cro Keybind 1.4.2 Mod Use
- In-game, simply press+ APOSTROPHE (change the key in the options if this doesn’t work for you) and you will be prompted to press a key.
- Press the key you would like to bind or click it on the on-screen keyboard
- Enter the chat command (including the / at the start), separate multiple commands with pipe “|”
- Press ENTER to save the keybind, press ESC to cancel it. To edit a keybind repeat the same process.
Big thank and credit must go to Mumfrey for makes this awesome Macro Keybind 1.4.2 Mod. We really appreciate your mods and enjoy playing minecraft. We hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Macro Keybind 1.4.2 Mod.
Macro Keybind 1.4.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.2
First you need install LiteLoader
- Download the latest version of LiteLoader
- Open your minecraft .jar with WinRAR or 7-zip:
- Click Start -> Run (if you don’t see “Run” try holding down your “Windows” key and press the R key)
Type %APPDATA% and click OK
Open .minecraft and then bin
Open minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7-zip
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag all the files from the liteloader .zip into your minecraft jar
Then you can install Macro Keybind 1.4.2 Mod
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the .liteloader file for your version of minecraft here and save it into your “mods” folder (create the “mods” folder if it does not already exist)
- Run the Minecraft client
- Check the Controls screen in the Minecraft configuration to make sure there are no conflicts with other keys you use. This mod adds pages to the Controls screen for enhanced
- configuration of any mods which add custom keys
- Enjoy Macro Keybind 1.4.2 Mod