RotaryCraft Mod 1.5.2 – Download RotaryCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2. Hello minecrafters! this mod is “industrial-style” mod, akin to the likes of BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, and so on, called RotaryCraft. Why? The power transmission. Engines generate rotational power – torque and speed – and it is transmitted by shafts, gearboxes, and the like to eventually reach the machines. For example, a hot machine will cool according to the laws of heat convection; shafts can handle torques up to what is allowed by their shear strength (using the distortion energy method), and so on. Interesting right ? if you want to download and install this RotaryCraft Mod 1.5.2, just see my post below
RotaryCraft Mod 1.5.2 Engines
- DC (Redstone)
- Steam (Water + heat)
- Gasoline (Ethanol)
- AC (Redstone Clock)
- Performance (Ethanol+Additives+Coolant)
- Microturbine (Jet Fuel)
- Gas Turbine (Jet Fuel)
RotaryCraft Mod 1.5.2 Shafts/Gears/Etc :
- Shaft – transmits power
- Gearboxes – adjust torque/speed ratio; require lubricant
- Bevel gears – redirection
- Clutch – gated shaft
- Dynamometer – outputs the value of transmitted power, speed, and torque
- Shaft Junction – merge/split shafts and their power
- Flywheels – store energy
- Worm gear – get a huge increase in torque, at the cost of a lot of speed (more as the speed goes up)
- CVT – programmable gearbox
- Requires DragonAPI
- DragonAPI: Simply add the .zip to the /mods folder.
- RotaryCraft: Add the RotaryCraft.zip to the /mods folder, and the contents of “Add to sound3″ to /resources/sound3. See the readme for details.
- RotaryCraft and DragonAPI do work with MagicLauncher – simply add both as External Mods.