New MineCraft StrongestCraft 1.4.2 Texture Pack Minecraft 1.4.2
StrongestCraft 1.4.2 Texture Pack Features
- Spot strongholds instantly
- Locate dungeons quickly and easily
- Know exactly when your crops are fully grown
- Spot enemies waiting for you outside your home
- See large cave systems that you never knew existed
- Light up dark areas with night vision pumpkin helmets
- Detect harmful traps before they have a chance to hurt you
- Easily avoid enemies, lava, hostile players and other hazards
- Never worry about clouds, rain or snow obscuring your vision
- Spot enemies coming toward you through your transparent inventory screen
- Know which way is north/south/east/west, thanks to the sun/moon compasses
- Distinguish all blocks from one another without any light due to unique pixel arrangements
- Efficiently locate ores and other valuable resources (Fantastic in conjunction with x-ray mods!)
- Wear pumpkin helmets without clutter (Great for looking at endermen without being attacked!)
- And more!
StrongestCraft 1.4.2 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Go to C:\document and settings\[Your Name]\Application Data\.minecraft\texturepacks in Windows XP or C:\Users\[Your Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\texturepacks in Windows 7/Vista.
- Cut this entire .zip folder to the texturepacks folder under .minecraft. Make sure that you DON’T extract the files! Again, you’re NOT supposed to remove the files from this .zip folder! Cut the ENTIRE FOLDER and paste it into the above location.
- Close the folder, start up the game, log in.
- Under “Mods & Texture Packs,” select this texture pack, then click “Done.”