New MinecraftMine FactoryCraft 1.4.5 Mod Minecraft 1.4.5
FactoryCraft 1.4.5 Mod Features
- conveyor belts can make transport items around in your world
- Sorting belts are used to sort items. Default direction is left, sorted items go to the right.
- Extractors are used to get items out of chests and furnaces.
- Advanced extractors can automatically get items out of chests and furnaces.
- Item boxes are used to pack items, and transport them easier.
- Boxable items: coal, redstone, pork (raw and cooked), beef (raw and cooked), chicken (raw and cooked), apple, feather, gunpowder, wheat, bread, leather, sugar cane, egg, fish (raw and cooked), sugar
- Pulp mills are used to make wood pulp. Use a conveyor belt to provide it with wood, and it will make wood pulp.
- Paper mills are used to make paper. Use a conveyor belt to provide it with wood pulp, and it will make paper.
- Factory structure blocks are useful for building factories, but they are fairly expensive
FactoryCraft 1.4.5 Mod Changelogs
- Added 1.4.5 compatibility and Factory structure blocks, Industrial furnace core and the Industrial furnace.
- Added sorting belts + bug fix (ghost items with pulp/paper mills)
- Added compatibility and Advanced Extractors
- Added jumper belts, item boxes 64, pulp mills and paper mills
- Added SMP support
- Added detector belts, switcher belts and a config file
- Added item boxes
Big thank and credit must go to TheMajorStudios as developers this awesome FactoryCraft 1.4.5 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like FactoryCraft 1.4.5 Mod
FactoryCraft 1.4.5 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.5
This Mod is required Minecraft Forge
- go to %appdata%
- open .minecraft
- open bin/minecraft.jar (use Winrar or something else)
- delete META_INF
- drag and drop the content of Minecraft Forge into the jar
- run minecraft
- put FactoryCraft in your mods folder in .minecraft
- done and enjoy!