New MinecraftMine Mod Custom NPCs 1.4.4 Mod Minecraft 1.4.4
Custom NPCs 1.4.4 Mod Items
- Npc Wand
Right click the ground, with the npc wand, to spawn an npc
Right click an npc, with the npc wand, to edit it
- Npc Cloner
Right click an npc while holding the Npc Cloner to bring up the Cloning Save Menu
Click a slot to store the npc
Right click the ground to bring up the Cloning Load Menu
Click on the slot, in which you stored your npc, to spawn a copy of it.
Because of popular demand I added coins
Custom NPCs 1.4.4 Mod Info
- Before updating to a new version always backup your world
- When closing minecraft be sure to save your world before exiting (esc -> Save and Quit). If you dont your latest changes might not be saved properly
- You can add textures to your .minecraft/saves/your world/customnpcs/mob folder. They will appear on the Texture Selection screen and you can export them with your world.
- You can make npcs shoot things by putting an item in the shoot slot in the inventory. You will need to increase his attack range to a shooting range: 10 is default for skeletons, 2 is melee range.
- Bigger Npcs need a larger attack range else they might only walk into players.
- Cloned npcs are saved in the .minecraft/customnpcs/clones.dat, you can share them with others as long as they are on the same version as you
- You can equip blocks as helmets
Custom NPCs 1.4.4 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.4
- Locate your .minecraft folder
– Run minecraft (don’t login)
– Press options
– Click the link to Game location on disk
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Open .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar with winrar(or something similar)
- Extract all files from Forge Universal.zip into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF in the minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft and login to test if it is working so far
- A folder .minecraft/mods should have been create when you ran it
- Download Custom NPCs and place the zip in the .minecraft/mods folder (Don’t unzip it)
- You now have installed the Custom Npcs Mod