New Minecraftmine Timber Mod 1.4.4 Minecraft 1.4.4
Timber Mod 1.4.4
Timber Mod 1.4.4 could be a mod in Minecraft that creates all the logs of the tree trunk break if you hit rock bottom of the tree trunk with any style of axe. That’s where the mod got it’s name, as a result of you’re primarily creating the entire tree “fall” after you hit rock bottom a part of the tree. this is often notably helpful if you’re impatient when it involves thinning out trees and obtaining wood or if it’s obtaining near night and you don’t like cutting wood down within the dark.
Timber Mod 1.4.4 Installations for Minecraft 1.4.4
- Close Minecraft and Download Modloader
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows in C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. You can also find it by pressing start, typing in run, and typing in appdata.
- Open Minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from Modloader.zip into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the “Minecraft” in the Timber .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!