New Misa’s Realistic 1.4.2 Texture Pack Minecraft 1.4.2
Misa’s Realistic 1.4.2 Texture Pack Update
- Added art for iron golems.
- Added (animated) art for both of the the redstone lamp states.
- Added Randomobs support for villagers. (Gay sex is now not the only way to reproduce.)
- 1 new butcher/baker added. (2 total)
- 4 new farmers/peasants added. (5 total)
- 1 new librarian added. (2 total)
- 3 new priests/nuns added. (4 total)
- 3 new smiths added. (4 total)
- Added textures for the new stone brick and sandstone blocks.
- Updated the tops and bottoms of sandstone blocks with more fitting art. (Old art has been moved to ALTERNATES.png)
- Mycelium has been animated to very gradually change color over a long period of time. (Don’t inhale!)
- Particles for dust/spores have been mildly increased in size to be more visible on mycelium.
- Recreated all biome palettes from scratch to match the new format used in-game.
- Nether brick fences are now dark grey to increase their usability by mimicking wrought iron fences.
- Slightly reworked Nether bricks to adapt for the new changes made to nether brick fences. (Not a big change.)
- Tweaked jungle leaves to distinguish their color differences from oak leaves.
- Darkened cobwebs a bit to make them stand out slightly less.
- Tweaked background texture for main menus to be slightly lighter than before.
- Added custom color parameters for Ocelot spawner eggs.
- Added a few new tiles to ALTERNATES.png.
- Fixed the chicken feet yet AGAIN by flipping them. (Make up your mind already, Mojang!)
- Fixed some stray pixels on some of the headless zombies
Misa’s Realistic 1.4.2 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Download Misa’s Realistic 1.4.2 Texture Pack
- Save the pack’s zip file in minecraft “texturepacks” folder (don’t extract)
- Download MCPatcher HD Fix
- Run “mcpatcherhd” then click patch, close it when its done
- Run minecraft then go to mods and texturepack and select Misa’s pack
- Play Minecraft
Download Misa’s Realistic 1.4.2 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.4.2