New Mod Goblins Mod 1.4.5 Minecraft 1.4.5
Goblins Mod 1.4.5
In addition at Goblins Mod 1.4.5, goblin villages are filled with great treasures and totems! Collected Totems can crafted into magical powders, which can be used to craft many nice items (magical weapons and awesome utilities!). Villages are often located in swamps, look there for them!
Goblins Mod 1.4.5 Crafting Recipies
- Magical Arrows: Like a normal arrow, just replace flint with any powder
- Enchanted TNT: Red Powder over TNT:
- Arcane TNT: Enchanted TNT (not normal) and Blue Powder:
- Crystal: Two powders of same colour:
- Fire Blade: Like a normal sword, just red crystals instead of the blade material:
- Arcane Staff: A blue crystal on two sticks:
- Scepter of Life: A green crystal on two sticks:
- Lightning Staff: Yellow Crystal on two sticks
- Teleportation Staff: Add some green to that boring Arcane Staff!
- Magic Bow: Standard Bow + Ectoplasm
Goblins Mod 1.4.5 Installations for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Open up Minecraft.jar with win-rar.
- Open up the Goblins.rar.
- Put the contents of the “put into minecraft.jar” into minecraft.jar.
- Put the contents of the “put into resources” into the resources folder.
- Put the contests of the “put into mods folder” into the mods folder.