Nether Ores 1.5.2 Mod – Download Nether Ores Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2. Well minecrafters, Ores in the Nether! Coal, diamond, gold, iron, lapis, redstone, tin, copper, emerald, silver, lead, uranium, and nikolite. Non-vanilla ores only spawn if a mod that uses them exists. All nether ores turn into their surface counterparts in a furnace – some (like redstone or coal) may need to be smacked with a pick or macerated to be made useful. New in 2.x is the return of the not-bizarrely-bright texture, new ores, and way more config options! Now you can control how often nether ores spawn on a per-ore basis!. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Nether Ores 1.5.2 Mod ? just see my post below
Nether Ores 1.5.2 Mod Changes
- Now uses PC Core’s access transformer to aggro pigmen directly instead of by hitting them for 0 damage, which looks less stupid
- Standard furnace, IC2 macerator, TE pulverizer, and TE induction smelter all have separate toggles now
- TE induction smelters yield 2 ore (and 3 with rich slag) per nether ore now.
- Added support for TE pulverizer/induction smelter
- Don’t crash if IC2 is missing but macerating is enabled
- Coal/diamonds macerate to their item form, not dust
- Fixed ore detection for real
- Added RP2 gems
- Always registers nether ores with ore dictionary
- Macerating is back!
- Ores no longer spawn if there’s nothing to smelt/macerate them into. This can be overridden with a new “forceOreSpawn” config option.
Nether Ores 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Install Minecraft Forge API
- Download Power Crystal Core
- Download the Nether Ores 1.5.2 Mod.
- Place the .zip into your mods folder and enjoy!