New Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack 1.7.10/1.7.9
Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack – Download Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack for Minecraft. Hello minecraft fans, Many people have made paper cut-outs that look like objects from Minecraft, but now you can reverse that and make Minecraft look like paper cut-outs! This pack uses shading to make the textures look like cut, folded, and overlapping paper. In addition to these 3D effects, the textures also have just a little papery roughness, but not so much as to be “noisy”. A great Resource Pack right ? want to download and install this Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack ? you can see the installations and download below
Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack Info
Name : Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack
Category : Minecraft Resource Pack
Resolution : 16×
Developer : superalgae
Compatible : Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2
Last Updated : May 3, 2014
Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack Installations for Minecraft
If you want to use HD Resource Packs properly (32×32 or higher) you will need to either patch your minecraft using MCPatcher HD or using OptiFine.
- Download the Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack files at link below!
- Download and Install MCPatcher HD or OptiFine Mod
- Move the downloaded files into your minecraft Resource Packs folder
- For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher and proceed to click “patch”
- For OptiFine: Install optifine by opening minecraft.jar and placing the .class files from OptiFine’s zip file within.
- Run minecraft and enjoy!