New Simple Ores 1.5.1 Mod Minecraft 1.5.1/1.4.7
Simple Ores 1.5.1 Mod
Using this Simple Ores 1.5.1 Mod, you will find that mining is a lot more interesting and worthwhile, and gives you means to have good tools without having to waste your precious diamonds just to dig dirt or mine stone. All crafting recipes for the tools and armour follow the normal Minecraft recipes. SimpleOres now supports SMP and configurable item and block ID’s
How Change Id’s Simple Ores 1.5.1 Mod
- Run Minecraft at least once with SimpleOres installed.
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and open the config folder (“%appdata%\.minecraft\config”).
- Open the mod_SimpleOres.cfg file with any text editor (I recommend Notepad++).
- All the lines with the ‘#’ at the start contain the DEFAULT ID’s as a reference, so just avoid those lines.
- Scroll down to the lines that don’t have the ‘#’ at the beginning, find the item/s or block/s you want to change the ID of and do so.
- Remember that for any items (tools, ingots, armour), the ID listed in the config file is 256 LESS than what the item will appear as in the game itself. This is because Minecraft (or ModLoader, not really sure) adds 256 to the ID to make sure it doesnt conflict with block ID’s.
- Save the file, and restart Minecraft. Play.
- You can also change the spawn rates of ores in the cfg file. Just look for the copperSpawnRate, silverSpawnRate, etc. and change that to however you want.
Big thank and credit must go to AleXndrTheGr8st for makes this awesome Simple Ores 1.5.1 Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod. We hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Simple Ores 1.5.1 Mod.
Simple Ores 1.5.1 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.4.7
- Get a fresh install of Minecraft by choosing “Force Update” in the options section of the Minecraft Loader.
- Download and install the Recommended Universal version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download the latest version of Simple Ores 1.5.1 Mod from the link below. You should have a SimpleOres ‘versionNumber’.zip file. Open it with WinRar or 7-Zip (or some equivalent), and extract the folder within to your desktop.
- Copy the “SimpleOres” folder (if you have a folder with a version number in its name, look inside for the “SimpleOres” folder) into the minecraft.jar or minecraft_server.jar, depending on what you are installing it for.
- If you are installing for the Client, delete the META-INF folder if you haven’t done so already. Do not delete it if you are installing for the server.
- If you have any other Forge mods, install them now.
- Finally, if you have any non-forge mods, install them last.