Thirst Mod 1.5.2 To Do
- Add new ways of rehydration
- Add more juice and drinks
- Lots of tweaking
- Move modifications from base classes to custom ones
- Add snow “eating”
- Make health heal only when both hunger and thirst is full (can be toggled)
- Add SMP support
- Ideas from the survey
- Edible Ice
- Combined Juices
Thirst Mod 1.5.2 Changelogs
- Added coffee
- Removed dependencies on Forge
- SMP support
- Fixed a SMP bug where you could run super fast. This was put in to test the SMP side of the mod.
- Added Glistering-Melon Juice, put a Glistering Melon in the Juice Maker. Heals 4 droplets.
- Added more SMP Code to enable packets on the server side of the mod. Currently doesn’t work.
- Fixed a rain collector bug when the gui could freeze.
- Added the ability to fill water buckets in the Rain Collector
- Made Rain Collector work without Forge
- Updated to 1.5.2
- Forge Dropped
So guys! lets say thank to medievor as developers this awesome Thirst Mod 1.5.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Thirst Mod 1.5.2
Thirst Mod 1.5.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
1. Install Minecraft Forge 7.7.1 or higher.
2. Download Thirst Mod 1.5.2 then Copy the download zip to your mods directory in .minecraft (or minecraft for macs.)
5. Run minecraft (or server) and report back any bugs.
6. Download some content packs.
1. Download the pack from below.
2. Extract the contents of the zip into: /ThirstMod/ (Located in .minecraft dir after running the mod.
3. Run Minecraft and now you will have more drinks!