New Twilight Forest 1.4.2 Mod Minecraft 1.4.2
Twilight Forest 1.4.2 Mod Features
- A flatter, lower, grassier world
- Added 7 New biomes
- Trees, trees, trees
- Ancient ruins and other structures
- The Hollow Hills!
- New Dangers!
- Mysterious Mazes
- Massive, Monstrous Bosses
Twilight Forest 1.4.2 Mod Changelogs v1.8.0
- Updated to minecraft 1.4.2 and the new forge modloadermp replacement
- Added work-in-progress versions of several new items, including naga scale armor and new wands you will be able to acquire from the Lich boss.
- Fixed a nasty issue with “overkilling” the naga causing a crash
Twilight Forest 1.4.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Back up your saves!
- Download Minecraft Forge client- Thanks Forge team.
- Download this mod’s client files.
- Open up your minecraft.jar and add Forge’s files
- Delete the META-INF
- Place this mod’s zip file in the mods folder of your minecraft folder
- If you need to configure block IDs, use the config/TwilightForest.cfg file. If you have a config file from 1.2.5 or earlier, you need to edit or delete the TwilightForest.cfg or you will have ID conflicts.
Server installation and requirements:
- Back up your world before installing new mods.
- Get a server running using the minecraft_server.jar. If you’re stuck on this step, I can’t help you, use Google.
- Download Minecraft Forge. You usually want the recommended version.
- Download this mod, located above
- Open your minecraft_server.jar and add all the forge server files.
- Start the server at least once to let it generate all the files and directories it needs.
- Add this mod’s server zip file to the server mods folder.
- Start the server. Make sure the Twilight Forest mod is reporting that it loaded when you start the server.