Ore Sniffer Mod 1.7.10/1.8.2/1.8.3
Ore Sniffer Mod is a block that scans the area around it and marks the ore and minerals for you. I found it quite useful, so i decided to upload it. When you place it down, it scans a 13x13x13 area around it. You craft it by using iron ingots and a diamond.
- Added a waypoint on the sniffer itself, can be toggled in the gui.(Apparently people lost track of their sniffer, that should now be fixed).
- Fixed a few bugs that i spotted(hope no one noticed:D).
- Added Lapis as an ore, because.. well… now its there. (defaults to off).
How to Install Ore Sniffer Mod
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
Credit to Xcisso for makes this Ore Sniffer Mod