Ore Sniffer Mod 1.7.10/1.8.2/1.8.3
Ore Sniffer Mod is a block that scans the area around it and marks the ore and minerals for you. I found it quite useful, so i decided to upload it. When you place it down, it scans a 13x13x13 area around it. You craft it by using iron ingots and a diamond.
- Added a waypoint on the sniffer itself, can be toggled in the gui.(Apparently people lost track of their sniffer, that should now be fixed).
- Fixed a few bugs that i spotted(hope no one noticed:D).
- Added Lapis as an ore, because.. well… now its there. (defaults to off).
How to Install Ore Sniffer Mod
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
Credit to Xcisso for makes this Ore Sniffer Mod
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler