This February 2024, players will be getting the first Community Day of 2024 in Pokémon GO where trainers will see Chansey, the Egg Pokémon, and its appearance in the wild. The Community Day will also have many bonuses and research tasks and, many more running on Sunday, February 04, 2024, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
Chansey will appear more frequently in the wild during the February Community Day 2024 running on Sunday, February 04, 2024, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
Chansey Exclusive Attacks
Evolve Chansey during the event or up to five hours afterward to get a Blissey that knows the Charged Attack Wild Charge.
- Trainer Battles: 100 power and guaranteed to decrease the User’s Defense.
- Gyms and raids: 90 power
After the three-hour Community Day event ends, Trainers will be able to take on special four-star Raid Battles. Claiming victory in one of these raids will cause more Chansey to appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes!
Bonus for completing four-star Raid Battles
Once trainers complete a four-star Raid Battle against Chansey, additional Chansey will appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes. If trainers are lucky, then they may encounter a Shiny one!
- 2×Candy for catching Pokémon.
- 2×chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon.
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.
- Happiny has a chance of hatching from 2 km Eggs obtained during February Community Day. Happiny that hatch from these Eggs will have the same chance of appearing as a Shiny Pokémon as Chansey who appears during February Community Day.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in Incubators during the event period.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- Trades will require 50% less Stardust.
While most bonuses are only active during the three-hour event period, these bonuses will be active from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time.
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Rowlet Community Day–exclusive Special Research story.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Special Research story go live.
- Don’t forget: you’re now able to purchase and gift tickets to any of your friends that you’ve achieved a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher with. To gift a ticket, tap the Special Research ticket in the in-game shop, then tap the Gift button instead of the Buy button.
Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions outlined in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
Are you excited to be a part of the February 2024 Community Day in Pokémon GO featuring Chansey? Let us know in the comments section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.