Render Player API 1.4.7 Mod Include
- your Render Player API version (maybe the bug you found has already been fixed in a later release)
- your Minecraft (especially in the weeks after an minecraft upgrade)
- all other mods you had installed parallel to Render Player API when the bug occures
- the mod versions of all these other mods (don’t forget to include other APIs like ModLoader, ModLoaderMp or Minecraft Forge)
- the complete startup output from the client’s or server’s terminal window.
- if the bug crashes the game, the complete error message including it’s stack trace
- the game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player)
Render Player API 1.4.7 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download Render Player APi 1.4.7 Mod
- Copy all class files inside this ZIP file to their corresponding locations in your “minecraft.jar”.
- In any case, NEVER forget: ALWAYS back up your stuff!
- Run and Play!
Render Player API is compatible with Minecraft Forge, just install Render Player API after Minecraft Forge.