Reverse: 1999 is a tactical RPG developed by Bluepoch where players are Timekeepers in an alternate 20th-century world. Using the Arcanum’s power, they manipulate reality to solve mysteries. The game includes an elemental system that affects gameplay, explained in our Reverse: 1999 Element Guide for players to understand its mechanics better. With this Reverse: 1999 Reroll Guide, players will know how to get their favorite cards by efficiently rerolling in the game.
The Reverse: 1999 Reroll Guide provides players with valuable instructions on the most efficient methods for rerolling in the game. By following the strategies outlined in the guide, players can maximize their chances of obtaining their favorite characters and optimizing their gameplay entry.
How to reroll efficiently in Reverse: 1999
In mobile games, Gacha systems are famous for being popular. Players often try to get favored characters or items right from the start. Rerolling, a common practice in Gacha games, usually means resetting accounts to get better initial rewards. Rerolling in Reverse: 1999 is straightforward but needs multiple accounts.
To claim 10 free pulls and pre-registration rewards from your mailbox, you’ll need to reach Stage 1-4 in the story first. Additionally, leveling up to 3 and 5 will grant you another 20 pulls. In total, you can enjoy 30 pulls by completing these achievements.
As players advance through the initial story quests, reaching the Sonetto and Regulus battle, they’ll enter the main gameplay lobby. Here, the game introduces them to its Summoning System, where powerful and rare characters can be acquired through the Gacha feature. Legendary Characters are hard to obtain naturally, making rerolling appealing to players aiming for a strong beginning in the game.
Reverse: 1999 Reroll Guide for Android Devices
When starting the summoning system, players receive the character Regulus for free. Following that, various summoning options become available. The primary focus for rerolling should be on the Beginner’s Summon, also referred to as the First Drop of Rain. This guarantees a Legendary character after 30 pulls. Early in the game, players can achieve this pull count easily due to the abundance of free rewards for new accounts.
If the received Legendary character is unsatisfactory, players can either create a new Bluepoch account or use third-party platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or Google. This provides the advantage of rerolling multiple times. To re-roll on Android devices be sure to follow these steps:
- Log in with your official ID.
- Finish the tutorial which will take less than an hour to finish.
- After the tutorial, get Unilog in the game mail for Gacha pulls.
- Use Unilog to summon a Legendary character.
- Recommended for First Drops of Rain summons because it will guarantee a Legendary character with fewer summons requirements.
Reverse: 1999 Reroll Guide for iOS
Rerolling in Reverse: 1999 works the same on iOS and Android. Just follow the steps above for a successful reroll in the game.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Reverse: 1999
For efficient rerolling, using emulators is advised as they allow for multiple options at once. Emulators like BlueStacks, LDPlayer, and Memu are popular and suitable. These modern emulators have the necessary features and user-friendly functions for rerolling. If you face problems, check official guides or search online. To start rerolling on emulators, follow these simple steps:
- Install the game on one instance, preferably a 64-bit instance for better performance and stability.
- Open the game and complete the full download process. Close the game once the download is finished. Alternatively, you can download the game’s APK file and use the emulator’s APK Installer to install it.
- Create multiple clones of the game from the emulator’s Manager menu. The number of clones you can make depends on your computer’s specifications, so adjust accordingly.
- Initiate the reroll process on each cloned instance one by one. If you obtain an undesirable result, delete the cloned instance and create new clones from the main instance.
- Once you obtain the desired card, set that account as the official one and continue playing the game using that account.
How to bind a game account in Reverse: 1999
To link your Reverse: 1999 account to an external application, make sure you have an account on platforms like Facebook, Google, and iCloud for the mobile version of the game. You can also choose to create a new Bluepoch account if needed. Launch the game and navigate to its interface, then locate the login icon, usually positioned at the center of the screen, and give it a tap.
Inside this section, you’ll find the Bind option, which you should select. Opt for the Link Account choice, and then follow the provided instructions to establish a connection between your game account and the desired third-party app or Bluepoch account.
Using the Guest option isn’t advisable since players could risk losing progress without linking a third-party account. It’s better to choose any of the mentioned alternatives to safeguard your game progress.
That’s all from us for the Reverse: 1999 Reroll Guide! Did you find our Reverse: 1999 Reroll guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.