ROMECRAFT 1.6.2 Texture Pack Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
ROMECRAFT 1.6.2 Texture Pack – Download ROMECRAFT Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1. Hello minecrafters! This texture pack replaces almost every texture with an Ancient Roman theme. All blocks were inspired by real life examples of Ancient Roman art and architecture! Most famously, the armor has been replaced by ancient Roman armor examples (including some barbarian)!. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this ROMECRAFT 1.6.2 Texture Pack ? see my post below
Some people have problems with freezing/crashes, this may be because the creator cheated around the system to make the paintings and armor 32×32. Typically, you will have no problems without patching, but some computers may dislike this texture pack and require you to use Optifine or McPatcher, mcpatcher being the easier one! These are HD patchers for packs greater than 16×16
ROMECRAFT 1.6.2 Texture Pack Changelogs
- Added new armor textures!
- Edited some blocks
- Edited paintings some more.. though of course, still not where I want them
- Edited items?
- Began preparation for MC 1.6
- Edited some terrain blocks
(marble, columns, gold, and others I forget about)
- Edited armor slightly
ROMECRAFT 1.6.2 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
- Download ROMECRAFT 1.6.2 Texture Pack
- Copy and this file (Romecraft7.0zip) and open Minecraft.
- Go to the ‘Mods and Texture Packs’ screen.
- Click ‘Open texture pack folder’.
- Paste Roman Mod.zip into this folder.
- Return back to the Minecraft screen, and click the Roman Mod Icon. The background should turn to Roman
- Bricks if done correctly!