Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10
Silent Hill Resource Pack Updates
added the ability to make a full Rug, and Welcome Mat,
see below picture for guide to make the rug.
Silent Hill Resource Pack Usage
When using this amazing Resource Pack, you must be careful of remembering how much your computer can handle all at once. If you have decided to use the highest resolution version of the Resource Pack, and also try to load a huge and very detailed, custom map. You may find out that your computer cannot exactly handle such extreme conditions. This may result in your game crashing, or significant lag. It is recommended that you download the lowest resolution Resource Pack if you have decided to get the highest resolution pack, also. Another smart thing to do, would be to download all resolution Resource Packs, this way if you find that one Resource Pack version makes you lag, or maybe is too detailed, or the opposite, you can simply switch between versions at will.
Many thank and credit must go to Xuchilbara as developer this Silent Hill Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular Resource Pack in the future like Silent Hill Resource Pack
Silent Hill Resource Pack Installations for Minecraft
- Download and install Optifine Mod, or simply download the MCPatcher HD Fix program and patch your game.
- Download the Silent Hill Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and then open your “texturepacks” folder. Or simply run minecraft, select the ingame menu selection; “texturepacks”, and then select “open texturepacks folder”.
- Drag the entire downloaded texturepack zip file into your “texturepacks” folder. (do not unzip)
- Select the Resource Pack in game.