Smoothic Texture Pack 1.6.2 – Download Smoothic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2. Well hello minecrafters! This texture pack is a texture pack that will surely make everything in the world of Minecraft look silky smooth. There’s nothing sophisticating to surprise you. It’s a very simple texture pack, but it comes with extremely high detail of things. The resolution of the texture pack is 16×16, but, like I said, extremely gorgeous. You will feel like sliding everywhere just because the texture pack will make the world look so soft and smooth. Sound interesting right ? if you want to download and install this Smoothic Texture Pack, just see my post below.
Smoothic Texture Pack Info
Category : Minecraft Texture Packs
Name : Smoothic Texture Pack
Resolution : 16x
Developer : Leozy
Compatible : Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2
Last Updated : July 22, 2013
Smoothic Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- Click Texture Packs button.
- Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Last paragraph at the end of post, given to you for share for experiences using this Smoothic Texture Pack, tips, trick or even tutorial might be great, or you might be want to add for latest features and update details, please feel free. That’s it, see you on next post with another texture pack category and thank you for visiting my post about Smoothic Texture Pack
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler