Smoothic Resource Pack 1.7.9/1.7.2/
Smoothic Resource Pack – Download Smoothic Resource Pack for Minecraft. Well hello minecrafters! This Resource Pack is a Resource Pack that will surely make everything in the world of Minecraft look silky smooth. There’s nothing sophisticating to surprise you. It’s a very simple Resource Pack, but it comes with extremely high detail of things. The resolution of the Resource Pack is 16×16, but, like I said, extremely gorgeous. You will feel like sliding everywhere just because the Resource Pack will make the world look so soft and smooth. Sound interesting right ? if you want to download and install this Smoothic Resource Pack, just see my post below.
Smoothic Resource Pack Info
Category : Minecraft Resource Packs
Name : Smoothic Resource Pack
Resolution : 16x
Developer : Leozy
Compatible : Minecraft 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2
Last Updated : Nov 03, 2013
Smoothic Resource Pack Installations for Minecraft
- Download a Resource Pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom Resource Pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- Click Resource Packs button.
- Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource Packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Do not close Minecraft. Place the Resource Pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- In a few seconds the Resource Pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The Resource Pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.