ThaumCraft 1.5.1 Mod Minecraft 1.5.1
ThaumCraft 1.5.1 Mod Changelogs v3.0.4b
- update to 1.5.1
- no more rocketjumping with alumentum. Sorry
- a couple of new things
- alumentum now follows the mobgriefing rules and will launch the ‘grenade’ when placed in a dispenser instead of just the item.
- aura calculations only occur on nodes in loaded chunks
- improved wizard villager trades
- fix for discoveries turning back into fragments when they shouldn’t
- made clay golems slightly more useful
- now with bonus Adventure!, Action!, and Discovery!
- changed to a new, hopefully more stable, save format for auras and research.
- fix for random ‘AuraWorldTicker’ crashes, the Revenge
- the opening animation that plays when a golem interacts with a chest can be turned off in the config
- fixed an error where stone and clay golems were using their own ‘home’ facing when placing or retrieving from marked containers instead of the marker block facing.
- rumor has it that Squidward has started dabbling in magic
- doubled the length of the redstone pulse Arcane Ears emit
Lets say Thank and credit to Azanor for makes this awesome ThaumCraft 1.5.1 Mod, we really appreciate your works and hope you will be make another popular mod in the future
ThaumCraft 1.5.1 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download ThaumCraft 1.5.1 Mod and place the zip into your Mods Directory.
- Play Minecraft
If you wish to use the lower quality effects in this mod without using Minecraft’s “Fast Graphics” mode, open the Thaumcraft.cfg file in your .minecraft/config folder and change “LOWER.GFX=false” to “LOWER.GFX=true”.