The Barrels 1.4.7 Mod Minecraft 1.4.7
The Barrels 1.4.7 Mod Features
- This mod adds many features that make them easier to work with.
Putting in items is as simple as right clicking a barrel with an item in your hand.
- Getting annoying putting a stack of items in at a time?
This mod fixes that by taking every item in your inventory into the barrel by double-right clicking the barrel!
- Want to take items out?
Left click the barrel! Make sure you’re not in creative though.
Just want to take one item out? Sneak while clicking the barrel! Try it out!
- Is your Barrel getting a bit too clogged up and want an upgrade?
With a higher tier barrel, double-right click the barrel to upgrade in it. Make sure you only have one barrel in your inventory because my mod basically swaps the barrel.
- Want to use other mod like Build Craft or Red Power?
My mod is compatible with those mods and will function normally with those mods. Put items in from the top and out from the bottom. So you can include barrels into your automatic sorting system!
- Fixed some problems with logistic pipes.
- Improved network handling.
- Fixed crash when incorrectly using crafting configs.
- Added some configs for rendering.
- Render is less likely to blink.
- Render looks better.
- Cleaned up code.
- Changed textures once again (I think I will keep these textures).
- Added config to change the names of the barrels.
- Added config to change the crafting recipe to anything.
- Clean up the code.
So guys! lets say thank to Need4Poop402 as developers this awesome The Barrels 1.4.7 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like The Barrels 1.4.7 Mod
The Barrels 1.4.7 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Installing this mod is very simple and only requires you to install Minecraft Forge into your minecraft.jar file.
- You can find Minecraft Forge here MINECRAFT FORGE
- Once installed, you can just drag the mod file into the mods folder located in your .minecraft folder. If there is not mods folder, make one.