The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 1.4.7 Mod Minecraft 1.4.7
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 1.4.7 Mod Biomes
To obtain Nightingale Armor and Weapons
Repeatedly kill Nightingales, the armor and bow is a rare drop it takes time.
To obtain Dragonbone, Moonstone, Malachite, etc
Repeatedly kill the mobs added to this mod.
To obtain Daedra Hearts
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 1.4.7 Mod Recipes
- Falmer Staff
- Sweet Rolls
- Storm Call (Strun Bah Qo!)
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 1.4.7 Mod Changelogs
- Moved spawning for Daedras to Nether.
- Changed recipe for daedric armor
- Fixed item drops for Daedras for my good friend Emeralding. Posted Image
- Removed Config gen for now.
- Bug fixes
Big thank and credit must go to sheenrox82 as developers this awesome The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 1.4.7 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 1.4.7 Mod
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 1.4.7 Mod Installations
- Download the Universal Minecraft Forge
- Download WinRaR or 7-Zip and install.
- Install Forge by dragging everything from the .zip to the minecraft.jar [DELETE META-INF] (minecraft.jar is located in (C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin) [Mark would be your PC username] Run Minecraft then close it. NOTE: Open the .jar and .zip files with WinRaR or 7-zip.
- Download The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 1.4.7 Mod and put it in the mods folder of the .minecraft directory. Run Minecraft again. Enjoy!
- Download the minecraft_server.jar off minecraft.net
- Install Minecraft Forge like you would SSP except in the minecraft_server.jar [DO NOT DELETE META-INF]
- Install The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 1.4.7 Mod like SSP except in the mods folder in your server folder.
- Run the server and enjoy!
- Add Forge to the setup in the MagicLauncher setup area. [You don’t need to delete META-INF]
- Add The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 1.4.7 Mod under Forge.
- Run MagicLauncher.