The Hunt Mod 1.8.3/1.7.10/1.8.1
The Hunt Mod adds a few new items to the game, and currently two blocks. As mentioned above, this mod is in an early stage so sorry if it isn’t that amusing. The general idea for this mod is to increase food and also add a new way of surviving. The blocks in this mod are traps – these can be used to catch your dinner for the night or to stop players in their tracks. There are two variants of this block, a normal one and one that is poisonous. As the name suggests, the poisonous traps apply a poison affect to the entity that sets it off.
As of now, there are currently 3 weapons – a hunting shotgun, hunting rifle and a hunting knife. More details of these can be found below. There is gun part items that are just used as craftings too. There is also a new food added to the game, venison. This is obtained after killing the new mob – the deer.
Stuff in this The Hunt Mod
- Traps: There are two blocks, a normal trap and poisonous one.
- Hunting Shotgun: It has different animations when you run.
- Hunting Rifle: This is for use at longer ranges
- Hunting Knife: This is a item that cannot be crafted, you need to find it in dungeon chests
- Deer: Finally we have the deer. The deer is a new mob that will not harm you
How to Install The Hunt Mod
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
Credit to Arkif100 for makes this The Hunt Mod