THX Helicopter 1.5.1 Mod Minecraft 1.5.1
THX Helicopter 1.5.1 Mod Controls
- Press “W” to go forward.
- Press “S” to go backward.
- Press “A” to strafe left.
- Press “D” to strafe right.
- Use the mouse to turn left or right.
- Press “Space” to ascend.
- Press “Left Shift” to descend.
- Press and hold “R” to fire 12 rockets, or “hydra missiles”, in rapid succession.
- Press “M” to fire a missile, or a “sidewinder”. It takes a while for these to reload.
- Press “K” to return pitch to zero. This will make the helicopter stop, avoiding a would-be crash.
THX Helicopter 1.5.1 Mod Gameplay Tips
Aiming: when in 1st-person mode, you can aim rockets and missiles using the cursor, but in 3rd-person mode, they are now fired in the direction of the helicopter, which makes it much more challenging (and therefore less OP).
Maps: Hover and press ‘o’ (default key) to create (and catch) a map of your current area. If you lose this map, you can create another copy (including your explored progress) by creating another one while in the same area.
Big thank and credit must go to Theoxylo for makes this awesome THX Helicopter 1.5.1 Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft, we hope you can make another popular mods in the future like THX Helicopter 1.5.1 Mod
THX Helicopter 1.5.1 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download and install Modloader
- Navigate to your minecraft.jar file. This can be found by opening up Minecraft, going to the options menu, and click “Game location on disk”.
- Then navigate to the bin directory and open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip
- Delete the META-INF folder.
- Move the files from the ModLoader .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Move the THX Helicopter .zip file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If you don’t have this folder, run Minecraft once.
- You’re done!