Minecraft New Torch Levers
Torch Levers Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.6.4
Torch Levers Mod adds several security themed blocks to the game. Whether you want to keep a room hidden by illusions and secret levers, or place deadly traps in your fortress — the Torch Levers Mod has something for you.
This mod requires Forge to work, please install forge first and then add the mod zip file to your mods folder. At this time there are no know compatibility issues, but please report any bugs you find.
Torch Levers Mod Updates
– Added WAILA support.
– Added option to disable Collapsing Slab feather drops.
– Fixed a Spike Trap compatibility bug.
– Slightly weakened Wither Spikes.
– Fixed bug preventing Texture Support updates, and in game Changelog from showing.
– Updated Redstone Button logic to be a bit more consistent with Vanilla mechanics.
They now trigger instantly and will stay on for a full redstone tick.
Torch Levers Mod Installations
1. Get the Minecraft Forge Installer
2. Open minecraft in that version once, and install forge.
3. Download the Torch Levers Mod
4. Go to the .minecraft folder and drag the zip in the mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft in ‘Forge’ profile and play.