Transformers Prime – Autobots Resource Pack 1.8.8/1.8
Explore the world of the Transformers!
- Dig deep into the earth, where you can mine rare Cybertronian metals, and use them to construct old Cybertronian relics.
- Dig deeper still, and you might uncover……..Dark Energon. Use it to enhance your tools and weaponry in..unique fashions.
- Hang out with your Autobot allies during the day, and battle the Decepticons when night falls.
- Watch your back! The eerie Soundwave and his ever-vigilant surveillance drone watch your every move, while the Terrorcons are very thirsty…
- Construct a Ground bridge to travel to distant lands.
- Acquire the Omega keys, and use them to open a portal to…. Cybertron !
- Mine enough rare Cybertronian metal and build the legendary Star Saber!
- Travel there, and you soon might come to face the dreaded Predaking*….
- Store information in the ancient Cybertronian data cylinders.
- Collect Red Energon, and utilize it to construct useful mechanisms, or add it to your potions to increase their duration.
-skeletons are now Vehicons!
-Ratchet, Bumblebee, Optimus and Wheeljack are now among the villagers you can interact with!
-Become Optimus Prime with the Diamond armor!
-player texture is now Bumblebee
-new weapon textures!
-new weapon sounds!
-HD oak leaf, log, and top textures taken right from the show!
-HD big/dark oak leaves, log, top textures
-new and different music!
How to install Minecraft Transformers Prime – Autobots Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !
Thank’s to : quadropl for making this awesome resource pack