Wireless Redstone 1.5.2 Mod Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6
Wireless Redstone 1.5.2 Mod Usage
- Wireless Redstone 1.5.2 Mod works by sending the signal from a transmitter on an unique frequency to one or more receivers. When power is supplied to the transmitter using a button/pressure plate/lever, the receivers will also be supplied with power.
- Wireless Transmitter and Wireless Reciever Once the Wireless Transmitter is built and set up, click on it to set the frequency. This can be a number from 0-999. Any corresponding Wireless Receivers must also use the set frequency.
- Wireless Remote: The remote allows you to pulse the state on a frequency for 1 second.
- Wireless Triangulator: The Triangulator lets you see the closest powered transmitter on a set frequency.
Credit and Big thank go to ali4z as creator wonderful mod, please support the modder at his forum
Wireless Redstone 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run the Wireless Redstone Installer
- Make sure that is has selected the correct Minecraft.jar
- Select the mods you want to install. You should at least select Wireless Redstone. The white selections are optional. If you already have ModLoader installed, deselect it.
- Click Install and wait
- Have fun!